spoon

Title name in progress

Category:

It's 1am. I can hear my baby breathing and my husband's wrestless legs. I love both those sounds. I had my gallblatter removed today - it was quite the experience. Just thought I'd share that with you.

Anyway, I've been thinking of the title name of this blog, Family Scratch, and wonder if it should be changed. I want the title to embrace the idea of healthy but not "too healthy", something that explains why I am doing these changes for our family, and also my love of food.

With Brian training for Ironman next year, we often talk of the idea that there is no such thing as an "Iron-man", only "Iron-families". Indicating the essential need of full support from family members. With that in mind, I'm thinking of renaming the blog "ironfamily recipes" or something along that idea. My only hesitation is that it won't make sense to people unfamiliar with Ironman and what it means. I'm going to start listing the blog in various promotional sites, and therefore need a catchy title that expains my niche quickly and effectively.

So what do you think? Please leave feedback and/or suggestions. I'd really appreciate it!

Comments (0)

Post a Comment